What Remains True
What Remains True
- Jesus said: Life is hard. It’s okay to admit that and feel all the hard feelings. He also said we have two things to take to heart. 1) He gives us peace in the middle of trouble. 2) He has overcome the world. Someday all will be made right again.
- We have a hope that the rest of the world doesn’t have, and we can wage war with LOVE and HOPE to those who don’t know.
- Life will go back to normal and we will ride a plane, eat in a restaurant, and go bowling again. But what good will those gains be if we forfeit what we have now?
- In this time when every day there are more and more restrictions, may we focus on what we do have. What truly matters in light of eternity?
- Our schedules may be completely out of whack, but as believers we still have a job to do: Preach the gospel! How can we creatively tell people about Jesus in the midst of “social distancing”?
Jesus, thank You for truth that stands eternal. Grant each one of us exactly what we need for these challenging times. Protect and guide us. Give us your wisdom. Show us how to love and live for You. We love You and trust You. Amen.
- The world (aka the news) is going to give you many reasons to fear and panic. Jesus gives us PEACE. Period.
- We will NEVER walk in darkness if we know Jesus. Even the darkest dark here on earth can’t extinguish the Light of the World. He gives us life, both now, and forever.
Small Things (Please enjoy this encore edition of our prayer devotional, originally published in October 2018.) Do not despise these small beginnings, for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin... Zechariah 4:10a bought a gift - two slender...
Welcome to the third installment of our Spring Clean series! This article series is designed to focus on ways to refresh our spirits, bodies, emotions and homes. These areas often work together in our lives as a whole and all are worth examining as we press reset and...
Bigger Than The Miles May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13 can admit it… I was born with the "extra" disease. Nearly everything I...